Friday, September 24, 2010

Angelic Joy

Happy Friday everyone!!!!! I am so glad it's friday and you know what that means..... it's time for another stamping 411 sketch. I knew I had to have this stamp when I saw it in the holiday catalog and I love it. I stamped this on water color paper and water colored it. The background stamp is also from a stamp set in the SU holiday catalog it is called "bells and boughs". I'm not sure if you can see it but I added a glow around the angel with my so saffron marker and a water brush. Check out the sketch here http://www.stamping411.blogspot.com. Well I hope you like it. Have an excellent weekend:)

10 comments:

Stamp with Frenchie said...

Very Christmas and soft. Great Job
Franc e

Holly said...

Beautiful card Steph. I miss seeing you!

Kerin said...

Love the way you added the glow behind the angel, great job coloring her too!!

Robin Merriman said...

LOVE your bow! So pretty on this lovely card!

Selene Kempton said...

It's so funny.. i made a similar card a few weeks ago, and my yellow behind the angel was WAY TOO yellow! I love the softness of the colors and the way it works oh so well with this simple but beautiful sketch! Fantastic Job.

Patti Chesky said...

The angel is so beautiful. I love the yellow glow around her. It's so soft and uplifting!!!

Sharon Keanly said...

What a beautiful card Steph. Just love the simplicity thereof. That lace is to die for and gives this card that olde world charm. Love it! hugs Sharon x

Tiffany Bauer said...

This is just beautiful!!! Love that angel and lace ribbon!! Awesome bow too!!! Thanks for playing along!!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

This is truly magnificent!! You're coloring is fabulous!

Connie said...

Oh, love the angel and your coloring! Great crochet ribbon bow, too!