Monday, October 18, 2010

Acetate box




Well I was suppose to go to a downline meeting tonight but life gets in the way sometimes, so I didn't make it. We were going to exchange small gifts. This is what I had made for that. It is an acetate box to hold something small, like CANDY!!!! I didn't have any clear acetate so the sheets I used are retired but that was all I had. The CS is Cajun craze and the DSP is Autumn spice. The stamp set is called batty for you, which I colored with my markers directly on the stamp and then stamped on Whisper white CS. I layered it on a piece of cajun craze punched with the scallop circle. I added a little dazzling diamonds for a little sparkle. This was way fun to make and makes a cute gift. Thanks for stopping by:)

3 comments:

Ms. Jen said...

Really adorable Steph! It will fit just great in my tummy! LOL

Life does get in the way, don't let it get you down sweetie!

Stamp with Frenchie said...

Darn I wish you could a come Oh well ....happen!
Have a great day

Holly said...

Wow Steph, you have been busy, or I'm behind on your blog. I love everything that you have been doing. We missed you last night, but I hope to see you tomorrow.