Wednesday, October 27, 2010

OMG!!!! Happy Halloween


Take a look at these cute little candy boxes we made for my kid's to take to school. These turned out soooooo cute. I worked on these until midnight, but it was soooo worth it to see the kids so excited to take them to their class and show everyone what we made. One of my co-workers came over and helped out for a few hours (thank you so much Janice) and the kids helped until about 9:00. My son punched out all the bats and filled the boxes with candy while my daughter drew all the eyes on the bats and sprayed the boxes with the alcohol and shimmer paint mixture. I used the Fancy favor box die to cut out the boxes and I then embossed them with the spider web embossing folder. They were then sprayed with my shimmer paint mixture and the handles were made with a piece of CS 1" x12" and attached with brads. Enjoy your day! Thanks for stopping by:))









3 comments:

Ms. Jen said...

OMG! Those are so cute! You'll have to give me the recipe for the shimmer paint. That's awesome. I love that spiderweb embossing you added too. That's alot of work my friend. Totally worth it though!

Stamp with Frenchie said...

YAP OMG is right but I'm sure the kids ove giving them out...Great MOM

Holly said...

WOW you have been busy. Love the boxes and such a great idea