Monday, October 25, 2010

snowman

Hi all!! Well I have been playing with bleaching again. The snowman is from the jolly old saint nick Stamp Set. I used the same method as my previous card with the bleach and re-inkers to color the snowman. On the background paper I brayered Baja Breeze ink on the Northern Flurry embossing folder and ran it through the big shot on a piece of whisper white CS. Love this it really makes those snowflakes stand out. I sponged some frost white shimmer paint over the snowflakes, love the way they turned out. I again used the stamping 411 sketch but instead of a square shape I used an oval. Check them out here . This card also looks great with out the image. Hope you have a great week:)

5 comments:

Kerin said...

LOVE the shimmer on the snowflakes, and the tiny tags hanging from that perfect bow...great card!!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Great job on this card. Love the snowman and the shimmer.

Ms. Jen said...

I'm lovin those snowflakes you're doin. They add so much to your cards.

Stamp with Frenchie said...

Love all about this card...the tag are great and the shimmer paint finish it super WOWO

Patti Chesky said...

Awesome snowman card!!! Love the three little tags!