Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Hello, I can't believe I'm not in bed. lol. This is a thanksgiving card I made. The image on the front is stamped on vellum CS. I colored the back of the leaf with my markers. I wanted it to have a few fall colors in it so I colored with more mustard, pumpkin pie, and cajun craze and blended with my aqua pen. Love how this turned out.
On the inside I made a space for a gift card. I hope you like what you see and I think I had better get my butt to bed. Thanks for stoppin by.

3 comments:

Sharon Keanly said...

I love your Thanksgiving card Steph. So lovely.

Rel Squire (NZ) said...

Hi Steph, this card is so nice, love the autumn shades and the way you have the leaf in a frame with the script underneath. It gives the whole effect of a vintage look. Love the way you do the inside of your cards too and this one is especially nice. Great bow too.

Stamp with Frenchie said...

Love this card and love the twine arround it Great job :)