Skip to main content

In Memory Of....

Good Evening!! Well I have been working on these pages of my Mom and Dad for a while now. I showed you the one of my Dad a long time ago but I changed it a bit and I finished the one of my Mom. All I need to do now is get another Frame and these are going up on my wall.















I used my Stampin' write markers and a water brush on the motorcycle. I used the perfect polka dots embossing folder on night of navy CS and sprayed with smooch spritz. I love this photo of my Dad, it just makes me smile everytime I look at it.
This cute little Tilda stamp is called Starlight Tilda. I colored her with my prisma colored pencils, and added some dazzling diamonds to her wings and the star on her wand. I gave her blonde hair to match my moms blonde hair. I think it turned out pretty good. I layered her on a piece of elegant eggplant CS which I embossed with the square lattice embossing folder. The letters on both are cut out using Timeless type alphabet dies on early espresso CS.
Here is a picture of what they look like in a frame. Well I'd better get busy trying to find my desk so I can color some more. lol. I make such a mess anytime I stamp, oh well! Thanks for stopping by:)

Comments

Owwwww This is so pretty and I'm sure you will cherish this forever
Holly said…
Oh Steph, they are both wonderful!! These will be beautiful on your wall.

Popular posts from this blog

Easter

This is the Easter card I made for my kids this year.  This is so fun.  The chicks are made from the Circle punch, itty bitty flower punch, the scallop circle punch, and the owl punch.  I made the grass using the new fringe scissors.  The clouds are done using a template and sponging soft sky ink.

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

Pleasant Poppies

These are a couple of Sympathy cards I made this week for 2 different friends.  I used the same set Pleasant Poppies and water colored one with Primrose Petals and the other with Raspberry ripple.  Love the new In-colors from Stampin Up!  I used 2 different framelits from the Apothecary Accents set.  On the bottom of the top card I used one of the Finishing Touches Edgelits (love them) and the other one I used one of the Adorning Accents Edgelits.  The ribbon is just some of the Taffeta Ribbon in very vanilla which I sponged with the matching in-colors to get the color I wanted.  The sentiment is done using a stamp from the Petite Pairs Stamp set and punched out with the new Ticket Duo Punch. The very vanilla layer is embossed with the Vintage Wallpaper Folder.  Well thats it for me tonight.  Thanks for stopping by.   Feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think.

Avant Garden

Hello stampers,

I'm back with some more coloring.  This is another card from my Challenge class last month.  I used the water color pencils on this card however I did not use any water.  I just simply used them like you would a colored pencil.  I love how this turned out. 
Here is a close up of the flower....
I used the gray pencil and the white pencil on the flowers and a little bit of green on the stem.  This stamp set is called Avant Garden and can be yours for free with a $50 order before tax and shipping.  This offer is only good until March 31 and only while supplies last so don't wait if there is something you had your eyes on.  You can check out all of the free sets by clicking on the links for Sale-a-bration on the right hand side of my blog.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and thanks for stopping by