Friday, December 31, 2010

Stamping 411 with Elements of Style

First off I would like to wish everyone a very happy 2011!! I'm back with my card for this weeks Stamping 411 sketch . I love this sketch. I used Elements of Style on this one. I stamped the bird in Brocade Blue craft ink (retired color) and embossed with iridescent ice embossing powder. I stamped the swirly image in crumb cake ink. The DSP is from another new set coming out in the mini on Jan. 4., it's called Botanical Gazette. I embossed the strip of very vanilla CS with my perfect polka dots embossing folder. I added an antique brad to finish it off.

The sentiment on the inside is from a stamp set called "simply said". I hope you like it and take some time this week to give the sketch a try. Thanks for stopping by. I wish everyone a very happy start to the new year!!

7 comments:

Holly said...

WOW Steph I love it!!! Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday

Selene Kempton said...

Wonderful Job! I really love this!

Kerin said...

I love the soft colors, and the punched border is so cool!!

Stamp with Frenchie said...

WOW this is so pretty what is the punch on top? Love it

Patti Chesky said...

Love the elegance on this card! The punched border is amazing!

Connie said...

So pretty! I just cut that DSP today for a card!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for playing along.