Monday, May 30, 2011

Mojo Monday

I made this card using the mojo monday sketch.  I used the new "On the grow" stamp set from SU.  The paper I used is from a set that was on promotion a month or so ago but wont be available until the new catalog comes out this summer.  I wasn't sure about this when I started it the paper seemed a bit to loud for me but now that it's done I love it.  Well back to work for 1 more week and then I'm off for the summer, YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am bit excited.  Well I hope you had a great weekend and found some time to stamp.  Thanks for stoppin by:))

3 comments:

Ron said...

Nice one. Like how you sewed the diffent colored papers together.

Stamp with Frenchie said...

OMG did you really saw this one... I love the look of this and the little moped in blue is great I have to make him in blue now...TFS

Linda said...

This is just beautiful.. Love the papers.. Thanks for you lovely comments on my blog, and Im really glad you came over to follow it.. Hugs, Linda