Sunday, November 13, 2011

Still here

Wow I have been MIA for a long time.  We have moved in to our new house but I don't have things unpacked or a place to stamp yet.  We are redoing all the floors so it will be a while before things are back to normal.  I did however find a few of my stamping thinks and couldn't resist.  This is a card from France's Christmas workshop.  I didn't get to go to her workshop this year but I did purchase the kit, which I never got around to putting together.  I love this cute skinny snowman.  I colored him with my colored pencils and I also added a couple of the new jingle bells to the brad, love them.  Well I hope you guys wont give up on me, I will be back from time to time until I get things set up again.  I still check everyones blogs and I can't wait to get back to normal.  Have a great week and feel free to leave me a message, I would love to hear from you.

1 comment:

Stamp with Frenchie said...

OMG I love the Bells it add so much to the card I have to go add some to mine now :)