Saturday, December 17, 2011

Simple Christmas Card

 



















Good morning,  It's the first day of Christams vacation and I am soooooooooooo glad to be off work for a while.  This is a quick card I made last night.  I was going to use an image on the front but things just weren't working out so I decided to make a simple card.  I used some Frostwood lodge DSP, Garden green and Whisper white CS.  The ribbon is the satin ribbon in Real red, I added some twine with the jingle bells and a glitter brad.  GUESS WHAT, I found my embossing folders and all my missing DSP.  On the inside of the card I used a stamp from the Christams Lodge set and the sentiment is from the Delightful Dozen stamp set.
Well I hope you like my simple christmas card.  Now Im off to get my car worked on.  I hope to be getting a lot of christmas cards done in a short time, so check back soon.  Thanks for stopping by:)

1 comment:

Stamp with Frenchie said...

wow girl you been busy and glade you are back in the craft room love your creation