Tuesday, January 24, 2012

VERY SPECIAL THANK YOU!!!!

 Just a quick post today.  This is a thank you card I made using the Apothecary Art stamp set from SU.  I water colored the flowers on this using my stampin wirte markers and a aqua brush and cut out using one of the label framelit dies.   The CS used is Pear Pizzazz, Early espresso, black, and water color paper.  On the pear pizzazz paper I cut and embossed the bottom using one of the new edgelit dies.  I embossed the top half with the polka dot EF.  I didn't take a picture of the inside but I continued the theme with a bigger label die. I made this using the stamping 411 sketch. Thanks for stoppin by:)

6 comments:

Tammy said...

love the distressed edges on your stamped layer!! and the colors are very pretty!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Simply Beautiful!

gbarron56 said...

Steph -- this is so pretty! Just gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along this week at Stamping 411! Blessings, Gretchen

Patti Chesky said...

Very pretty! The distressed edges on the label just add to the vintage feel.

Selene Kempton said...

So elegant and beautiful! Wonderful take on this weeks' sketch. I'm also loving your blog design! It's been fun to poke around and see all your awesome artwork! Thank you for sharing and for playing along with stamping 411 this week.

Stamp with Frenchie said...

That is so PRETTY!!!!! I feel a case coming!