Thursday, June 21, 2012

Papillon Potpourri

Hello Stampers,

I am still having a hard time getting good photos.  My camera is still in the shop getting fixed so I am stuck taking pictures with my phone.  Anyways this is a card I made last night using the sketch at Stampin Queens sketch challenge.  The paper is the background is the new Natural Composition Specialty paper.  The background on the paper was just glossy which I water colored with the new in colors.  I got this idea from Patty Bennett blog.  Love how this turned out.  The stamp set used is called Papillon Potpourri, which I punched out using the new butterfly punch.  I added some of the new 3/8" stitched satin ribbon in Raspberry Ripple and a large pearl.  Love this ribbon it is soooo soft and very nice to work with.
CS used is Raspberry Ripple, Crumb cake, whisper white.  Inks used are Raspberry Ripple, Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit.  I added some of the DSP and ribbon to the inside to finish it off.  I didn't but a greeting on this card yet because I'm not sure what I'm going to use it for.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Steph, I love that you colored the embossed kraft paper. Very pretty and those butterflies are the perfect touch!
thank you for playing along with us @ SQSC

Sharon said...

Gorgeous card Steph. Let me know if one can order this Stampin' Up stuff from you. We don't get this in SA and I just love it. hugs Sharon x