Sunday, June 3, 2012

Spooky Halloween

Good Evening!  Well, I have been sick for a while now so I haven't been able to get much stamping done.  I am finally starting to feel a bit better so hopefully I can post more often.  Plus I am off for summer break now, YEA!!!!!  :))) Well for some reason I felt like making a halloween card.  All items used are from SU.  The image is from the Greeting Card Kids stamp set and stamped on watercolor paper.  I water colored her with my stampin write markers and a water tank brush.  I love this little witch and I'm so glad to see her still available in the new catalog.  The sentiments are from the Wicked Cool stamp set.  The DSP is a retired halloween pack.  I sponged around all the edges and the sponged on some of the Champagne Mist shimmer paint, I love playing with the shimmer paints.

I think I enjoy watercoloring more than anything.  I poped up the image and the sentiment on dimensionals.  The pumpkin on the inside is from the Jack of all Trades stamp set.  Inks used are pear pizzaz, pumpkin pie, basic black, staz-on.  Papers are concord crush, whisper white, and water color paper.  Well thats it for today.  Hope to be back soon.  I'd love to hear what you think:))

No comments: