Friday, July 27, 2012

Evergreen

To early for Christmas cards?  Nooooo!  I made this one with some stuff from the new holiday mini from SU available starting August 1!  I have to say the new mini has soooooo many awesome things in it.  I think I want it all, lol.  This card was made using the Evergreen Stamp set.  I stamped the solid image on glossy paper with Gumball green ink and the stamped the detail stamp on top of that using versamark and embossed it with the new early espresso embossing powder.  That lovely paper in the background is the new Core'dinations CS in Early Espresso, it has a lighter color core.  I embossed it with the Woodgrain EF and then lightly sanded the raised edges to show the lighter color.  Love the way this looks.  The ribbon is in Gumball green and I added a Brushed Bronze designer button, love this button it is big enough to tie regular sized ribbon through it.  The image is die cut using a framelit from the window frame collection and sponged to look like the sun was setting.


Here is a picture of the sunset tonight from by back door.  Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

www.frenchiestamps.com said...

Lovely card and your blog is looking great