Thursday, July 12, 2012

Pleasant Poppies


These are a couple of Sympathy cards I made this week for 2 different friends.  I used the same set Pleasant Poppies and water colored one with Primrose Petals and the other with Raspberry ripple.  Love the new In-colors from Stampin Up!  I used 2 different framelits from the Apothecary Accents set.  On the bottom of the top card I used one of the Finishing Touches Edgelits (love them) and the other one I used one of the Adorning Accents Edgelits.  The ribbon is just some of the Taffeta Ribbon in very vanilla which I sponged with the matching in-colors to get the color I wanted.  The sentiment is done using a stamp from the Petite Pairs Stamp set and punched out with the new Ticket Duo Punch. The very vanilla layer is embossed with the Vintage Wallpaper Folder.  Well thats it for me tonight.  Thanks for stopping by.   Feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think.

2 comments:

www.frenchiestamps.com said...

This is beautiful You have to show this to lynne she was not sold on this stamp but I'm sure when she see this she will get it :)

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Love these Steph. Sweet, simple and elegant all at once. The first sample is my fav. And now I have to get that stamp set so I can CASE this!