Saturday, July 14, 2012

stamping 411/ countryside birthday

Well today is my sons 11th birthday.  I made him this card last night using the stamping 411 sketch.  He just love chickens so I thought this rooster from the countryside set was perfect.  I stamped it on watercolor paper and used my ink pads and a water tank brush to water color it.  The DSP is from the  International Bazaar.  I thought the DSP kinda looked like chicken wire.  CS used was Lucky limeade, early espresso, and very vanilla.  The sentiment is from Curly Cute, and the leafs are from the confetti stamp set. Well thats it for me tonight, I hope you like it.

3 comments:

Tammy Fite said...

Great blending of all the different elements! Happy Bday to your son!

Sharon said...

Congrats on your son's birthday. I think he will love this card. What a very sweet one it is. hugs Sharon x

Patti Chesky said...

Don't you just love that you can stamp the perfect card for anyone!!! I bet your son loved his rooster card!