Monday, July 2, 2012

Morning Cup


Well its offical I am now a Stampin Up Demonstrator!  Yea:) I am so excited.

This is the card I made for the shoebox swap I went to on Saturday at FRANCE'S house.  It was a blast.  I used the morning cup stamp set for this one.  The quilt pattern in the background is done using paper from the comfort cafe' DSP and the 1 1/4" square punch.  I didn't have enough paper for everyone to make it in the same color so everyone had a different color from the same DSP pack.  That lovely Doilie was made using soft suede CS and the new Delicate Doilies Sizzilits die.  I really love this die.  A Doilie is perfect to go behind a teacup.  Colors used on this card are Soft Suede, Real red, very vanilla and comfort cafe' DSP.  I hope you like, I know I had so much fun making this one.

On another note:  We bought a new house this past October and have been fixing it up.  The upstairs is pretty much done now.  We finally got the master bedroom painted and carpeted. and the master bath is totally redone.  I got to move back into my bedroom last night, it was so exciting.  Now we can start working on the basement.  We have a family room(a.k.a. stamp and art room) and 2 bedrooms to paint and carpet. Oh and the stairs. 

Thanks for stopping by, Would love to hear what you think!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Congratulations Steph! What a stunning card. Just loving that patchwork design. hugs Sharon