Monday, August 13, 2012

Believe

Good Morning!  I hope everyone had a good weekend.  They always seem to fly by so fast.  I've got this week off and then its pretty much back to work, summer break will be over.

Today's card is made using the snowflake Soiree Stamp set, again.  I have been using this set a lot.  Colors are Baja Breeze, Cherry Cobbler, whisper white, and champagne Glimmer Paper (found in the Holiday catalog).  I Stamped The largest snowflake and the smallest snowflake in Cherry cobbler ink, and the 2nd smallest in Baja Breeze.  I punched them out using all the scallop circle punches 2 3/8, 1 3/4, and 1 1/4.  I popped them up on dimensionals.  The snowflakes in the background are stamped with the new Illuminate ink pad and embossed with clear embossing powder.  The Illuminate ink pad has just a touch of glimmer to it, I love it. 

Have a great week and Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: