Tuesday, August 14, 2012

BOO

Good Morning!  I'm a little late getting this posted today.  I couldn't get my computer to read my memory card. 

I love dressing up this cute little owl.  For this card i used the Owl builder punch and punched him out using Chocolate chip CS.  His cute little coat is punched from the Polka dot parade DSP.  The branch he is standing on is from the little leaves sizzlits die and the hat is stamped and cut out from the Wicked Cool stamp set.  And those cute BOO letters are from the new Typeset Alphabet die, I love these letters and can see me using these for lots of scrapbook pages.  The DSP in the background is from the Color collection DSP stacks in Neutrals and the ribbon is the scallop dots ribbon in Old Olive. 

Well thats it for today. I gotta run, kids are keeping me busy today.  See you tomorrow for more stamping fun.

No comments: