Thursday, August 2, 2012

Dynamic Duo

Now these are more like my colors. lol.  I love both of these Crumb Cake and Early Espresso.    I made this for the Dynamic Duos challenge and I'm just barely gonna make the deadline, yikes.  I have been itching to get this stamp set inky.  I think this dear is so elegant looking.  The stamp sets used are Christmas Deer, and Delightful Dozen (on the inside) from the big catalog and Snowflake Soiree from the Holiday Catalog.  I have been using the Snowflake set alot, it is a very versatile stamp set.  I also used the new Snow Flurry die to make that cute snowflake at the bottom. The deer is embossed in early espresso embossing powder and the snowflakes hanging from his antlers is embossed in Gold embossing powder.
And here is a photo of the inside.  Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out the new Holiday Catalog. 

4 comments:

Anni said...

Great christmas card! The colours fit perfectly for the occassion!
Thank you for joining the fun over at Dynamic Duos.
Anni

Paige said...

This is a beautiful holiday card! So happy you joined us this week at Dynamic Duos!

Allisa said...

Great card, love your image and your layered snowflakes. Thanks for playing with us at Dynamic Duos!

Lisa said...

Lovely holiday card Steph! Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos!