Friday, August 10, 2012

Evergreen

T.G.I.F.!  While I was doing the dishes this card popped into my head so I had to rush down to my stamp room and make it. lol.  I guess it doesn't really matter what I'm doing I am always thinking about stamping, I may be addicted. HA!  I used the new Coredinations CS for the background.  I embossed it with the Petals-a-Plenty EF and sanded the it to reveal the lighter color.  I used the Evergreen stamp set from the Holiday catalog.  I stamped the solid image in crumb cake and then stamped the words in versa mark and embossed with cherry cobbler embossing powder. 
Here is a view of the inside.  I embossed the sentiment with cherry cobbler embossing powder.  That's it for now, come back tomorrow for more.  Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

STOP! You're making me hungry!