Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Four Seasons/stamping 411

The new Holiday Mini starts today and its is an AWESOME one. Lots of fun new Holiday stuff to play with. Make sure and check it out.

Good morning!  I made this cute little Thank you card last night using the stamping 411 sketch.  I don't usually make small cards but I love this.  It measures 41/4 x 41/4.  The stamp set i used is called Four Seasons and is a hostess set.  I stamped it on whisper white CS with versa mark ink and embossed it with Early Espresso embosing powder.  I then stamped the image again in gumball green ink and punched out the center with the 1" circle punch.  The background paper is done using the woodgrain embossing folder. 
I like to add a little something to the inside of my cards.  This little leaf is also from the four seasons stamp set.

1 comment:

Selene Kempton said...

I have been on the fence about this set (so to speak) but I love what you did with it! Way to rock the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along!