Saturday, August 4, 2012

Make a Cake

Love this make a cake stamp set and I wasn't to sure about it when i got it. lol.  This card was super fun to make.  The Make a Cake stamp set is a 2 step stampin set.  You can make the cake with however many layers you want and serveral different choices for decorating the top of the cake.  So much fun.  Stamp-a-ma-jig is a must for 2 step stamping, it makes it so easy to layer images on top of each other.  I used the sketch over at Stampin Queen's Sketch Challenge.  I used the DSP to decide on my colors for this card.  CS used is Midnight Muse, Primrose petals, and whisper white.  Inks used are Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Baja Breeze, and summer startfruit.  For the 3 buttons I used the new Vintage Faceted designer buttons.  I punched out 3 circles using the 1/2 inch circle punch in baja breeze to put behind the buttons.  Finally I added some rhinestone jewels.  Love this set, oh and the sentiment is from the curly cute stamp set.  Well that's it for today.  Come back tomorrow for more stamping fun.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I love the DSP and birthday cake stamp you paired together. Very pretty! The colors have depth and cake has dimension.
Thank you for playing along with us @ PCCC. Hope we see more of your work in future challenges {smile}