Monday, August 20, 2012

Papillon Potpourri

Happy Monday!  Well it's back to work for me today.  I have meeting all day today and half day tomorrow and then next week we are back to school.  Yikes!    Oh well, at least that means fall is on the way (my favorite time of year). 

This card can be used for anything birthday, thinking of you, friendship, etc.  The stamp set is called Papillon Potpourri.  I chose Melon Mambo to start with and used the color coach to get the other colors I used. (Elegant Eggplant and Old Olive)  I stamped each butterfly in a different color and then I water colored the melon mambo inside the top and bottom one.   The middle butterfly I stamped twice, once on the card and the again on a piece of scratch paper using the rock n roll technique and punched it out with the butterfly punch.  For the paper I  used a piece of the Natural Composition Specialty paper and brayered it with Old Olive ink.  This really does look very nice IRL.

Well that's it for today I hope everyone has a great start to their week.  Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think.

No comments: