Skip to main content

Dynamic Duos

Happy Monday!!!!!!  Well it's a very happy Monday for me, because there's no school or work today, yippee! :))  I used the challenge over at Dynamic Duos for my color choice on this card, except I used pumpkin pie instead of tangerine tango.  For the focal point on this card I used the Label collection Framelits.  I cut a piece with the same size as the one I used on my card and then cut it again with the one size smaller to create a mask.  I then sponged with crumb cake and stamped the pumpkins from the Jack of All Trades stamp set and then removed the mask.  Love the look of this.  Those pearls on the bottom where white but I colored them with my Old Olive marker and then heated them up with my heat gun and immediately dipped them in clear embossing powder and then heated them up again.
Here is a view of the inside of the card.  I believe the Sentiment is from a stamp set called Seasonal sayings, which is a hostess set in the Holiday catalog.  Well that's it for tonight.  Thanks for stopping by.  Happy stamping!!

Comments

Wonderful card and your pumpkins look great with the layered Framelits! Thanks for the tip with coloring the pearls. I am going to try that myself! Thanks for playing along at Dynamic Duos!
Kim S said…
I love how you have the pumpkins off the edges - fantastic effect! So glad to see you at Dynamic Duos!
Susan Joyce said…
Pretty card, nice soft effect with the technique you used. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos.
Melissa said…
I love how the pumpkins are peeking out of the middle of the card! :) Very pretty design! Thanks so much for joining us at Dynamic Duos!
Alison Barclay said…
So cute! Love the masking & the inside of your card. Thanks for playing with us at Dynamic Duos! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Easter

This is the Easter card I made for my kids this year.  This is so fun.  The chicks are made from the Circle punch, itty bitty flower punch, the scallop circle punch, and the owl punch.  I made the grass using the new fringe scissors.  The clouds are done using a template and sponging soft sky ink.

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

Pleasant Poppies

These are a couple of Sympathy cards I made this week for 2 different friends.  I used the same set Pleasant Poppies and water colored one with Primrose Petals and the other with Raspberry ripple.  Love the new In-colors from Stampin Up!  I used 2 different framelits from the Apothecary Accents set.  On the bottom of the top card I used one of the Finishing Touches Edgelits (love them) and the other one I used one of the Adorning Accents Edgelits.  The ribbon is just some of the Taffeta Ribbon in very vanilla which I sponged with the matching in-colors to get the color I wanted.  The sentiment is done using a stamp from the Petite Pairs Stamp set and punched out with the new Ticket Duo Punch. The very vanilla layer is embossed with the Vintage Wallpaper Folder.  Well thats it for me tonight.  Thanks for stopping by.   Feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think.

Pintrest CASE

T.G.I.F.

Once or twice a month I get together with some friends to stamp, we have so much fun and are always looking forward to the next time we can get together.  This is one of the cards we made at our last get together.  This was a total CASE from pinterest.

I don't really have much to talk about today.  Took the day off work and I haven't gotten anything done.  I have so much to do and I can't seem to figure out where to start.  Anyways I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.  Thanks for stopping by.