Sunday, October 14, 2012

Dynamic Duos

Hello Stampers! 

I can't believe the weekend is over all ready!  I made this card using the colors combo at Dynamic Duos which is to use Pool Party and Soft Suede.  The stamp set used is French Foliage.  I love the Doilies in the Delicate Doilies Sizzlits Die. 
I'm not sure if you can see it but after I stamped the leafs on the very vanilla circle I sprayed it with vanilla shimmer smooch spritz, love the sparkle this added to the card.  Well thats it for tonight, thanks for stopping by.  Fell free to leave a comment I would love to hear what you think.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Your leaves turned out so well and I like the lace trim! Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos!

Anni said...

The lace ribbon is so beautiful!
Great composition!
Thanks for playing with us at Dynamic Duos!
Anni