Sunday, October 7, 2012

Pumpkin Box


Eph 3:17-19 "that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height - to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge."
 
 
Happy Sunday!  This is a Pumpkin Box I designed for a gift.   I found a challenge called stampin' sisters in christ challenge and this week they want us to make a box or a card with an box on it.    The scripture above I copied from their website. 
 
For the box I used the scalloped circle die and the 3 1/2" circle and the 3" circle dies.  I embossed the top circle with the Vintage Wallpaper EF.  For the box I cut a piece of paper 3x11 and scored at  1/2" on the 11" side and then cut slits about every 1/2 inch all the way.  Glued the 3 1/2" circle to the inside of the bottom and then glued that to the scalloped circle.  For the lid I cut a piece of 1 1/2" x 11 and did the same thing only I glued it to the 3" circle. 
 

2 comments:

Helen said...

This pumpkin box is amazing! So creative! Love it! Thanks for sharing it with us at SSiC! Have a blessed week! ~H

Glimpses of My Heart said...

Steph - Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stampin Sisters in Christ! This is a great box! I love pumpkins and I think this is such a cute gift idea! Hope we see you again next week!
Blessings,
Michelle