Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Bells & Boughs

Good Evening,

Wow this was a fun card to make.  Of course I enjoyed it cause I got to watercolor, he he!  I used the sketch at Paper Craft Crew for this card.  It was a bit of a challenge to get the cherry cobbler piece the right size and the sentiment in just the right place so that the image wouldn't cover it up, but I love the result.  The DSP is from the Candlelight Christmas in the Holiday catalog.  The stamp is from the bells & boughs stamp set, stamped on  watercolor paper with stazon ink.  I water colored with a water tank brush and my ink pads.  Colors used are more mustard, cherry cobbler, and Old Olive.  I added some cherry cobber dazzling details to the berries and silver sparkle dazzling details on a few spots on the bells.
Here is a view of the inside of the card.  I stamped another of the images from the stamp set on the inside and water colored it.  Well that's it for tonight thanks for stopping by:))

No comments: