Monday, November 12, 2012

Christmas Choir Girl part 2

Happy Monday!  It's a very happy Monday since I didn't have to work today, yea!!!!!!  Instead I cleaned house and stamped, ahh the perfect day.  This card uses the same image as the one from yesterday except this time I water colored her with distress ink.  Water coloring might just be my absolute favorite thing to do.  I love to color with my copic markers just as much but theres something about dipping a paint brush in the ink and moving it around that just makes me so happy. 
Here is a close up of the image.  It's hard to see in the photo but there is a little yellow glow around the image. I used the sketch over at Mojo Monday for my card and I am also going to enter this in the Monthly Challenge at Bunny Zoe's Crafts, which is to use a winter theme.  I love the little snowflake on the sentiment instead of a flower, perfect for Christmas. 
Here is a glimpse of the inside of the card.  This card is going to a very sweet lady, I hope she likes it. 
Here are the colors used on the image:
Skin: Tattered rose, tea dye, aged mahogany
Hair:  antique linen, gathered twigs, vintage photo, walnut stain
Robe: pumice stone, barn door
Leafs:  shabby shutter, pine needles
Cat:  black soot, aged mahogany, barn door, fired brick marker, bell- wild honey
Background: wild honey, pumice stone

Thanks for stopping by:))



1 comment:

Casandra Bennett said...

Awe, this is very sweet. A singing cat. :)