Sunday, November 11, 2012

Christmas Choir Girl


Good Evening,  This card is made using a kit I got from Heathers Hobby Haven.  The stamp is called Chistmas Choir Girl by Whimsy Stamps.  I can't believe its been so long since I've sat down and colored an image.  It felt sooooo good to color.  I love this image.  This one is colored with copic markers, one of my favorite things to color with.  I also made another card with the same image only I water colored it with distress inks, my other favorite way to color.  I will show that card tomorrow. 
Here is a close-up of the image.  I have tomorrow off thankfully so I hope to get caught up on some organizing and stamping, and maybe some laundry.  Well that's all for tonight.  Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.


No comments: