Monday, December 17, 2012

Angel Tilda

Good Evening!  This card is made using one of the new Tildas from the "A Christmas Story" collection.  I colored her using a combination of Copic Markers and prisma colored pencils. 
I cut her out using an oval nestabilities die.  The shading around her is done using antique linen ink and a sponge.  of course I added stickles to her wings and halo.
Here is a view of the inside.  I kept with the same layout as the front.  I hope you like it.  Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Kelly Neis said...

She is very pretty front and center! Your design is nice and festive.

Cathy Lee said...

Darling card, Steph. Tilda looks gorgeous and red is one of my favorite colors for Christmas.
Happy Holiday Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Francy said...

Stuning card, I love the layout and it's very elegant.
Francy

cathylynn said...

You card is totally delightful. Great coloring too!
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

cabio's craft corner said...

Sweet and delightful Tilda card. Thanks for sharing :o)
Hugs,
Cabio