Saturday, December 1, 2012

Holly

Happy Saturday!!!!!!!!  I'm so glad its the weekend.  This is another card kit from Heathers Hobby Haven.  This cutie is called "Holly" and she is from Whimsy Stamps.  I love the die cuts used on this card.  I don't have them yet but would love to. 
She is colored with copic markers.  I used the blue spica glitter pen for hear headband and the diamond stickles for her wings and the frost stickles for the snow.  I love how this turned out.  I was so nervous when coloring the scarf and leg warmers they are such tiny areas to color and since I don't actually own the stamp I only had 1 chance to get it right.  This kit was actually a free gift in my order.  Thank you so much Heather, I wanted this one so bad but missed out before is sold out.  Well I hope you like it.  Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous weekend!  :)

No comments: