Saturday, December 29, 2012

Winters Day

Hello Stampers,

I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas.  I know we had a great time with both sides of the family.  We always go to my family for Christmas eve and my hubbys side of the family on Christmas Day.  I am very happy to be on Christmas break from work, however we have had sick kids the whole time. 
:( 

This will probably be my last winter card for a while I am sooo ready for flower and butterfly's and hearts and so on.  This image is my first Saturated Canary Image, yea!!!!  I colored her with copic markers and prisma colored pencils.  The DSP is a new one from SU in the sell a bration mini.  Its out of a paper stack called print poetry DSP stack.  Love this little stack they are perfect for cards.  You get 4 sheets  of each design 4 1/2 x 6 1/2.  The EF I used is also from sell a bration it is called Vine Street (you can choose this or one of the free items with a $50.00 order).  The flower is also from the new mini.  It is actually a flower ribbon, I just cut one of and sponged it with gumball green ink.
Here is a close up of the colored image.  I bet my daughter would just love to have an outfit like this.  This was my first attempt at red hair, I think it turned out pretty good. 

Thanks for stopping by:)


No comments: