Thursday, January 10, 2013

Bloomin Marvelous

Hello! 
This is a card I made for a swap, actually I made 12 of them. Which I didn't get to go to because I came down with Influenza A.  I'm hoping by Monday I will feel well enough to go back to work.  My darling Hubby was sweet enough to take my cards to the swap so they could still swap them.  I used items from the new spring catalog and items from the sale-a-bration catalog.  Starting Jan. 22- March 22 for every $50 you spend you can pick an item from the sale-a-bration for free.  Colors used on this are Bravo Burgundy, More Mustard, Crumb Cake, and Very Vanilla.  That cute rose is from Flower trim, its like a ribbon of Roses, I just cut one off and sponged it with more mustard ink.  I absolutely love the little butterfly punch.  I punched them out in bravo burgundy and sprayed them with a mixture of rubbing alcohol and shimmer paint to give them a sparkle.   Well thanks for stopping by.  I hope to stamp something this weekend.

No comments: