Monday, January 21, 2013

Everybunny

Yea, No school today!!!!  I have lots of cleaning and laundry to do today but I plan to fit in some stamping time as well. 

This is a card I made for the make and take at the stamp sale we had on Saturday.  This sweet little bunny is from the Everybunny stamp set.  I water colored her with my ink pads and a water tank brush.  This is a simple card but soooo cute.  Colors used are Melon Mambo, Pretty in pink, basic gray, soft suede, island indigo, and lucky limeade.  CS used is Melon Mambo, Island Indigo, and water color paper.  The DSP is from Tea for Two in the spring catalog.
Here is a close up of the image.  Super fun and super easy to do.  Water coloring just takes a little practice and you'll be an expert in no time.  The most important tip I can give you is to make sure you don't get the paper to wet so the colors wont run and let it dry in between layers.  Give it a try I know you'll love it.

1 comment:

Jo Castillo said...

Hi, Steph! Finally got to your blog. Love the bunny. I liked looking at your favorites from last year. Beautiful!!