Monday, June 3, 2013

Thats the ticket

I needed a couple of cards to put a gift card to the movie theater in for some teenagers.  I used "That's the Ticket" stamp set for this along with the matching ticket punch.  I love these ticket stamps.  I also used the new "Label Love" stamp set, also with a matching punch.  Colors used for this card are smoky slate, coastal cabana, calypso coral, and whisper white.  On the whisper white piece I embossed with the argyle embossing folder on a little over half of it and stamped with some of the ticket stamps on the top.  The ribbon used is retired but I wanted something in calypso coral and have not order any of the new ribbon yet.  I got this color combo from the back of the coastal cabana color coach card.  I hope you like it.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: