Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Giggle Greetings

Good Morning,

This is another of my swap cards from convention.  I love the stamps in the Giggle Greetings stamp set.  On this one I stamped on whisper white CS with stazon ink.  I used my ink pads and water tank brush to water color the image.  When dry I added some crystal effects to the cherries.  I used the label collection frame lits on the night of navy and real red piece.  I used the same frame lit for both pieces, on the red one I cut a smaller strip of paper so it would only cut the middle section of the die. 

This was a fun card to make but again it was very time consuming to make multiples which is why I didn't have very many of these.  That's it for today.  Tomorrow I will have a card I was gonna use for convention but never got around to making. 

No comments: