Thursday, July 25, 2013

Secret Garden

Wow Thursday already!  This is a card I was going to make for Convention but never got a round to making.  And this probably would have been the easiest of all of them to mass produce. lol.  Color used are Marina Mist, Real Red, and Whisper white, and I believe the stem of the flowers was Old Olive. 

On the Whisper White CS I crumpled up a piece of tissue paper and glued it on the CS.  When it was dry I stamped the flowers and greeting on the tissue paper.  I tried stamping it on the tissue paper before I crumpled it but I wasn't patient enough to let it dry so when I crumpled it all the ink smeared everywhere.  Stamping it after you glue it on CS is easier anyways that way you know how much space you have.  The blue flower I stamped on a scrap piece of paper and water colored it with the marina mist ink pad and cut it out using the secret garden framelits. 
I was playing with the Washi Tape I got at convention and thought it added a cute touch to this card.  This is from the Christmas Washi Tape so as you can see it can be used for anything not just Christmas.  I can see a very cute valentines card with this Washi Tape.

Well that's it for today, feel free to leave a comment I would love to hear what you think.  Stop by tomorrow for more.

No comments: