Monday, July 29, 2013

Simply Sent App

Happy Monday everyone!!

Sorry I didn't get a chance to post anything yesterday, we were busy visiting and have a great time with family. 

This is something I created on the Simply sent App for the iphone.  It's probably like using MDS on the computer except there are not as many options on the App but its fun to play with.  This is a photo of Lynne and I on the bus on our way to tour Stampin Up's home office.  It was so much fun.  I am going to have to give MDS a try cause if this was fun I can only imagine all stuff I can do with MDS. 
Here are some of the pictures from Cheyenne Frontier Days that I promised.  The first 2 are from the parade and the last one is from the Melodrama we went to.  We really had a lot of fun with the family this weekend, so sad to see everybody head home. 

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: