Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Cascading Butterflies

I've seen a lot of cards like this usually done with flowers and I had to give it a try.  I was inspired by my friend Holly and Brandy Cox to make this card. Thank you ladies for the sharing your cards.

I decided to use butterflies on mine.  I wanted to use wisteria wonder so I got out my color coach used the color combo from the wisteria wonder card.  Colors are Wisteria Wonder, Sahara Sand, Soft Sky, and Whisper White.  I used the butterfly from the Papillion Potpourri stamp set and punched it out with the Elegant butterfly punch and then layered it with the bitty butterfly punch. On the Sahara sand piece I cut the edge with the Adorning Accents Edgelits.  The Soft Sky piece is embossed with a retired EF.  I did not realize it was retired until I was typing this post, darn!  I added a piece of 3/4 chevron ribbon in wisteria wonder.  The sentiment is from the Label Love stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave a comment.

No comments: