Monday, August 26, 2013

Garden Tilda

Happy Monday,  hope everyone is having a great start to their week.  Mine doesn't really start until tomorrow.  Today is our last day of summer break, it's back to school and work tomorrow. 

This card is from a kit I got a while back from Heather Hobbie Haven.  It's been a while since I colored so I was so happy to get out my inks and water color this cute image.  This truly is my most favorite way to stamp.  I already put this card in the mail to my bestest friend for her birthday.

Here is a close-up of the image I colored.  I added a little dirt and grass to the ground, I love how it turned out.  I have a couple of Halloween cards I am coloring up now.  So hopefully they will be done soon so I can post them for you to see.

Thanks for stopping by and please feel free to leave a comment.

5 comments:

Sheri said...

Oh I love it. Your coloring is amazing!

Paper Tails said...

Very sweet card! Love your coloring. Now a follower.

Karen

Paper Tails said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris said...

Beautiful. Your coloring is stellar.

julieprice3 said...

Very sweet
Hugs Julie P