Saturday, August 10, 2013

Team Challenge Card

I FREAKIN love you!!!!  I absolutely love this stamp set and I was so excited when we got it for free at convention.  Colors used on this card are Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, and Whisper White.  I embossed the daffodil delight with the heart adorning accents folder.  I stamped the Cherry cobbler piece with a heart stamp from the Make a Cake stamp set. 

This card was for the team challenge at my uplines monthly meeting.  Love doing challenges all the cards are so different.
The heart charm I made using the simply pressed clay.  I colored it with cherry cobbler and daffodil delight ink pads using my aqua painter.  The ribbon is the new Chevron ribbon in chocolate chip.  I used a technique I learned at convention which is to punch a hole in the card stock and thread the ribbon thru the hole and around the CS and then back up thru the hole and tie.  Love this technique no glue need for the ribbon.

No comments: