Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Best of Halloween/Washi Tape

Well this month for our team challenge we were suppose to use washi tape on our card.  I had a hard time figuring out what to do with the washi tape.  I saw this sketch on the Freshly Made Sketch challenge and decided to use it to make my card.  I layered the washi tape on a piece of whisper white CS and cut into a flag shape.  The paper with the trees I stamped on whisper white with versa mark and embossed with clear embossing powder, I then sponged over that with smoky slate ink.  This is a pretty clean and simple card but I like how it turned out.  Sometimes its a challenge for me not to add a bunch of layers.    I am loving the little candy dots lately sometimes you just need a little something and they work perfect.  All items on this card are Stampin UP. 

That's it for now.  Thank you for stopping by and have a great week.

No comments: