Monday, September 2, 2013

Tilda Witch & pumpkins

Happy Labor Day!!! 
I have been busy making some Halloween Cards.  This one is using a Magnolia Stamp called Tilda Witch & Pumpkins.  I believe she is from the 2011 collection called So Spooky.  I water colored her using distress inks and some water tank brushes.  I added some purple stickles to her dress and some silver sparkles to the buckle on her hat and buckles on her shoes.  The sentiment is from C.C. Designs called Witch-ful Thinking, it has lots of cute Halloween sayings.  The black and white DSP is from Stampin Up and the Purple piece is from Fancy Pants.
Here is a close-up of the colored image.  I hope you like it.  Have a great Labor Day and thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Oh my goodness, this is adorable.

cabio's craft corner said...

Beautiful coloring Steph and this is such an adorable card :o)
Hugs,
Cabio