Thursday, October 3, 2013

BOO

 

Todays card is one I made for a challenge from my Upline.  She gave us a piece of coaster board and left it up to us to figure out a way to use it.  I used mine to cut out letters with my big shot.  I stamped with the gorgeous grunge stamp set on the letters in smoky slate and sponged the edges with pumpkin pie ink.  The layout of the card is from another challenge from my uplines team which is a sketch challenge.  I used 3 different papers from the Halloween DSP. 
Imagine this picture flipped the right way.  this is the inside of the card. 

This is what has been keeping me busy lately.  Meet Hazel our new puppy.  She is a 8 week old chocolate lab/ weimaraner mix.  We just love her to pieces, she is so much fun.

1 comment:

Sara Lincoln said...

I love this card!! All the colors look so great together!!! And your puppy... pretty sure she is the cutest thing ever!!!!