Sunday, October 27, 2013

Christmas Cheer

Hello stampers,

On this card I used the stamp set Wishing You from the holiday catalog and the sentiment is from the sweet Essentials set.  This card was originally going to be a snowman card but I changed my mind when my snowman didn't turn out like I wanted.  Colors used are Island Indigo, Pool Party and calypso coral.  The burlap can be found in the Holiday Catalog.  The Island Indigo CS is the textured CS which I embossed with the stylish stripes folder and the pool party piece was embossed with the polka dots folder.  For the snow I just ripped a couple of pieces of pool party and added some dazzling diamonds glitter.  The image was colored with my markers directly on the stamp.  I think I need to add some sparkle to the presents.  Well I hope you like it.  Thanks for stopping by:-)

No comments: