Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pleasant Poppies

I'm back with another card.  Wow I think that's 3 days in a row, it must be some kinda record for me.  On this card I used a lot of stuff I haven't used in a long time.  Colors used are crisp cantaloupe, early espresso, and Gold Foil paper.  I embossed the early espresso core'dinations paper with pretty print embossing folder and then sanded the top of it.  Love the sanded look.  On the Gold Foil paper I stamped the pleasant poppies stamp in versa mark and embossed with Gold embossing powder.
The ribbon used is the 3/8 ruffle stretch trim in crisp cantaloupe and the 5/8 crochet trim.
Well that's it for today.  I hope you like it, thanks for stopping by:-)

1 comment:

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

Cute card, Steph! I really like the gold embossing on the gold foil paper. I haven't seen that before. Great idea...TFS.
Sara