Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Hexagon Star

Happy New Years Eve!!! 

I finished moving all my stuff to the upstairs spare bedroom which is now my stamping room, and I love it.  I love being able to come in here and work and still be upstairs.  Now all I need to do is get some curtains for the window and some shelf's to decorate. 

The technique on this card is one I got from my good friend France, thanks for sharing the video on this France. This is done using the hexagon punch. The DSP I used is from the Holiday Mini called Sweater Weather.  There's only a couple more days to order from that catalog.  CS used is Crushed Curry, Chocolate Chip, and whisper white.  The my Friend stamp is from the My Friend stamp set.  I also add some candy dots in Daffodil Delight and a glimmer brad in champagne.

That's it for today.  I will be back tomorrow with more.

No comments: