Monday, December 30, 2013

Winter Friends

Well I finally found some time to post on my blog.  I have been so busy lately trying to get Christmas gifts made and as always running my kids to all their activities.  This card is one I made a week or two ago.  The image is from Whimsy Stamps and I have water colored her with my distress inks.  The papers used are some from my stash and I also added some dew drops.
Here is a close up.  of Corse I added some glitter. I didn't add a sentiment because I wasn't sure I wanted this to be a Christmas card.  I think it would make a good friend or Thinking of you card.

 I spent many hours last night moving my stamping area from a corner downstairs to the spare bedroom upstairs.  I think I will use it more being upstairs where I can cook and watch the kids and the dogs and see outside.  On the downside my hubby does his painting downstairs so we wont be working together in the same room anymore and the fireplace is downstairs so I will miss that too.  But I can still go hangout down there when they are downstairs.


No comments: