Monday, January 6, 2014

Dynamic Duo/happy birthday

Happy Monday!!!!  Yikes its back to work today.  I really enjoyed my little vacation at home. 

This card is made using the Dynamic Duo color challenge to use Summer starfruit and garden green.  This was a fun card.  I don't usually use these colors so it was nice to do something different.  Stamp sets used are Gorgeous Grunge, Label Something, and for the greeting on the inside I used create a cupcake.  I don't have the Chevron Border Punch so I used my Hexagon punch to make my arrows.  You can do so many different things with punches, not just the shape they were made for.

Well that's it for me today.  Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Julie Gearinger said...

Great job on this card- love the embossing, the arrows from the Hexagon Punch and the Gorgeous Grunge elements! Thanks for playing along with us at the Dynamic Duos :-)

Karen M said...

This is great, Steph! Very modern and trendy x

Holly said...

This is so fun.. I love the grungy Look. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos.